Sorry, now sold
This is a Mikron Miniature Precision Milling Machine Type F75, comprised of the No. 93 screw feed table mounted on Stand No. 124 with countershaft plus the No. 95 headstock for horizontal milling and the No. 97 head for vertical milling.
It is powered by a more recent Clarke 0.75KW 1370RPM 240V single phase motor, operated via the footswitch to support forward / reverse running.
As well as the stand, table and vertical / horizontal heads, the following items are also included …
- Large selection of collets
- 2 Drawbars for use with horizontal head, 1 drawbar for use with vertical head
- No. 101 swivelling index head with No. 106 worm-drive indexing attachment
- Another swivelling index head
- Short drawbars for use with index head units
- Collet mounted 4 jaw independent Pratt chuck (no key)
- Two collet mounted 3 jaw self centring chucks
- Collet mounted adjustable boring head
- Collet mounted fly cutter
- Two Collet mounted arbors
- Collet mounted deal centre
- Collet mounted shaping tool
- Mikron indexing guide
Note that one of the brass oil filer caps is missing, should be easy to make another one to do the job, alternatively ‘borrow’ a filer cap from the other head when in use. The drive belts probably need replacing soon; the one on the horizontal head is formed from spare belts that I have just stitched together.
Collection in person is available, alternatively delivery on a pallet to GB mainland areas can be arranged (with a small additional charge to remote areas).
A short video of this mill can be seen here, and further pictures are in the two photo galleries below.