Sorry, now sold
Flexispeed Meteor II lathe, serial number 1866. 2″ centre.
Powered by 240V single phase Parvalex motor, via counter shaft arrangement.
With the following accessories
- 2 3/8″ diameter Flexispeed 3 jaw chuck
- 3 1/2″ diameter Burnerd 4 jaw independent chuck
- 4″ face plate
- 33B 5/64″-1/2″ capacity Jacobs Chuck + key, for use in tailstock
- small drill chuck for use in tailstock
- 2 x dead centres for use in tailstock or spindle
- fixed steady
The photos show a suggested arrangement for the countershaft drive from the motor to spindle – I have mounted them temporarily to take the photos; they will be removed from the board for shipping. You will need to remount them on a suitable base as the board won’t be shipped.
Further information can be seen in the following video and the two photo galleries below.