Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford Super 7 lathe with power cross feed and a quick change gearbox. The lathe serial number SK167632 dates it to the latter part of the date range 1991 to 1994, and the quick change gearbox serial number is QC167483.
It is fitted with 0.75kW motor 3 phase motor driven through a Newton Tesla CL750 variable speed controller that provides forward and reverse operation all from a standard 240V single phase supply.
The lathe is fitted with imperial dials to the cross slide, top slide and leadscrew handwheel.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock, plus a new spindle lubrication wick and wiper felt has been fitted.
Also included are the following items…
- 4″ 3 jaw self centreing Pratt Burnerd 9210-01005 chuck with inside, outside + soft jaws plus chuck key
- 2MT drill chuck for use in the tailstock
- 7″ face plate
- V1106 4 1/2″ catch plate
- Myford operation, installation and maintenance manual for the lathe
- Myford operation, installation and maintenance manual for the gearbox
- Myford Series 7 manual by Ian Bradley
Collection in person of this item is available. Alternatively, shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday anytime delivery is available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The lathe will be bolted onto a pallet for delivery
Further information can be seen in the video and the two photo galleries below.