Sorry, now sold
The frames have the main horns fitted plus sprung axle boxes for the three main axles. The frames look like they have been painted with a red oxide primer. Note that there is some oxidation present to the frames – probably will benefit from disassembly of the buffer beams, frames & stretchers and having a clean up, then repainting.
Also included are a number of unmachined castings, I think I have identified the following ….
- TORQUAY MANOR ROCKING SHAFT SUPPORTS
- TORQUAY MANOR HANGERS
- TORQUAY MANOR LOCO BRAKE BLOCKS
- TORQUAY MANOR BRAKE HANGER BRACKETS
- TORQUAY MANOR ECCENTRIC STRAPS
- TORQUAY MANOR DRIVING & COUPLED WHEELS
- TORQUAY MANOR SUSPENSION LEVER BRACKETS
- TORQUAY MANOR WEIGHSHAFT BEARINGS
Please do check the photos to satisfy yourself as to what is included, and the condition of this item.