Sorry, now sold.
This is a Myford ML10 lathe with serial number V152082, which dates it towards the latter end of the date range 1975 to 1985.
It is fitted with a single phase Brook Crompton Parkinson 240V, 250W, 1425 RPM motor.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock.
The micrometer dials on the cross slide and top slide go from 0 – 90, indicating it is an imperial lathe.
Also included are the following items ….
- 80mm self centering chuck, with matched inside jaws plus key. “Poland” brand
- Selection of change gears
- British made Jacobs chuck No 34 with MT2 mount for use with tailstock plus key
- 2MT live centre
- 2MT dead centre
- 2MT half centre
- 2MT to 1MT adaptor sleeve
- Myford ML10 installation, operation, maintenance booklet
- Myford ML10 lathe manual by Ian Bradley
Shipping to Great Britain mainland areas (excluding Highland postcodes) is available via a pallet.
A short video of this lathe can be seen here, and further pictures are in the photo gallery below