This is a Myford Super 7 lathe with the serial number of SK153166 which dates its year of manufacture to be between 1979 and 1985. It is equipped with power feed to the cross slide.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock.
The micrometer dials on the cross slide and top slide go from 0 – 100, indicating it is an imperial lathe.
Also included with this lathe are the following items:
- 4″ 3 jaw self centre chuck with internal and external jaws + key
- 6″ Myford / Toolmex 4 jaw independent chuck + key
- 9″ Myford face plate
- Myford Fixed Steady
- 2MT drill chuck + key
- 1MT revolving centre + 1MT to 2MT holder
- 2MT dead centre
- Myford tool holder, part no.1410
- a couple of carbide inserts for tool
- Change gears: 75, 70, 65, 60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 38, 35, 30, 25, 20
The motor is a Brook Crompton 1425 RPM / 550W unit.
A short video showing this lathe can be seen here, and further photos of this item are in the photo gallery below.