Sorry, now sold.
This is a Myford Super 7 lathe with induction hardened bedways bearing the serial number of SK161860, which dates the year of manufacture to be between 1985 and 1988. The serial number of the gearbox is QC162104.
Also included with this lathe is a comprehensive set of accessories:
- Myford Tray
- Riser blocks
- Lathe cover
- Motor guard
- Instruction booklet for lathe + gearbox
- 4″ self centring 3 jaw Pratt Burnerd chuck with inside + outside jaws + chuck key
- 6″ independent 4 jaw Myford Toolmex chuck + chuck key
- 7″ Myford face plate + clamps
- Chuck guard in red
- 2MT revolving centre
- 2MT Jacobs drill chuck – 5/64″ to 1/2″ capacity + key
- 2MT drill chuck – hand tightened
- 2MT dead centre
- Myford collet nose piece 2MT + closing tube.
- Myford tool holder part no 1410
- 13/16″ + 1″ die holder for mounting in chuck in tailstock
- Set of Myford lathe tools
- Gronz lathe carriers – straight tail 3/8″ and 3/4″
- Gronz Lathe carrier 1″
- Gronz slitting saw arbor + blades
- Gronz MT2 straight stub arbor
- Gronz boring bar with holders 3/16″
- Axminster 9 piece boring bar set
- Parting off tool holder
- A couple of items of new Axminster lathe tool steel
The micrometer dials on the cross slide and top slide read from 0 – 40, indicating it is a metric lathe.
The motor is a single phase 240V Brook Crompton Parkinson Motors 550W / 1425 RPM unit, with an NVR switch unit that supports forward and reverse operation.
A short view showing this lathe can be seen here, and further photos of this item are in the photo gallery below.