Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford Super 7 lathe bearing the serial number SK150495 which dates it to the year range 1979 to 1985. It has power cross feed plus there is a screw cutting dial indicator fitted.
It is fitted with a 240V single phase 550W 1425 RPM Brook Crompton Parkinson motor wired for forward rotation, protected by an NVR switch.
It has new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock, plus a new spindle lubrication wick and wiper felt has been fitted.
The micrometer dials to the cross slide and top slide are numbered 0 to 90, indicating that they provide imperial measurements.
Also included are the following items…
- Burnerd N30M 4″ 3 jaw self centreing chuck with inside + outside jaws and a selection of other jaws
- 7″ face plate
- selection of change gears
- Quick change tool holder, with 4 standard tool holders and a boring bar holder
- Two 2MT chucks for use in tailstock plus keys
- knurling tool
- 2MT fly cutter holder with drawbar for use in spindle
- 2MT die holder for use in tailstock
- Myford Super 7 lathe operation, installation and maintenance manual
Collection in person of this item is available. Alternatively, shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday anytime delivery is available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The item will be bolted onto a pallet for delivery.
Further information can be seen in the following video and the two photo galleries below.