Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford ML7 lathe serial number 17471 which dates it to around 1950.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock. The wiper felt has also been renewed.
The micrometer dials on the cross slide and top slide go from 0 – 100, indicating it is an imperial lathe. It has a 4 way tool holder fitted to the top slide, drip oilers to the headstock and it is also fitted with a screw cutting dial indicator.
It is powered by a single phase 240V 1/3HP 1425 RPM motor by Hoover Limited.
Also included are the following items …
- 4″ 3 jaw self centering chuck “The Burnerd” with inside and outside jaws, plus key
- 7″ faceplate
- 9″ faceplate
- Selection of change gears
- Selection of driving dogs
- Selection of mounting clamps
- Dead centres for use in tailstock
- V holder for use in tailstock
- Rear tool post
- Drill chuck for use in tailstock
- Various lathe tools
- Myford Series 7 manual by Ian Bradley
- Myford ML7 booklet
Collection in person of this item is available. Alternatively shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday economy anytime delivery is available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The item will be bolted onto a pallet for shipping.
Further information can be seen in the following video and the photo galleries below.