Sorry, now sold
This is a Warco 220 lathe – unlike many of the far eastern machines that Warco sell, this model was made in Bulgaria by Mashstroy as their C210T model.
There is a comprehensive description of this well made lathe on the excellent lathes.co.uk site, see the full description here. The construction has a solid dovetailed profile bed – reminds me very much of a Hardinge lathe I had through my workshop a couple of years ago.
This lathe is powered with a 240V single phase motor, with three safety cut offs to the change gear cover, chuck guard and stop button to the right hand end of the bed.
The handwheels of the carriage and cross slide handwheels are marked with both imperial and metric graduations.
Also included with this lathe are the following items
- 3 jaw self centreing chuck and key
- 4 jaw independent chuck and key – approx 6″
- face plate – still with most of its original protective wax coating
- Jacobs No 34 chuck for tailstock
- Revolving centre for tailstock
- change gears – most still with their original protective wax coating
- fixed steady
- original instruction booklet
- selection of tools
- cover for lathe
- suds pump + delivery mechanism (note untested)
Collection in person of this item is available.
Shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday anytime delivery is available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The lathe body and base will be placed separately on to the pallet for transportation.
A short video of this lathe can be seen here, and further pictures are in the photo gallery below