Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford ML7 lathe serial number K18557 which dates it to around 1950. The cross slide has been upgraded with the ‘long’ version of the slide, to which a rear tool post has also been fitted. There is a quick change tool holder fitted to the cross slide, and the carriage also has a thread dial indicator.
It has a single phase AC Delco 240V, 1/3HP, 1425 RPM motor.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock, plus a new wiper felt and the oil nipples have been replaced.
Also included are the following items
- 4″ Pratt Burnerd 1588-10000 self centering 3 jaw chuck, with matched internal and external jaws, plus chuck key
- 2MT Skoda live centre for use in tail stock
- 2MT dead centre
- 2MT half centre
- 2MT to 1MT adapter sleeve
- 2MT Jacobs No 7 drill chuck 0 – 1/4″ plus key
- 2MT CVA 0-1/2″ drill chuck plus key
- 2MT keyless drill chuck 0-1/2″ capacity
- V1106 4 1/2″ catch plate
- 7″ face plate
- fixed steady – note the fingers are steel, and look narrower than other myford fixed steadies
- knurling tool
- 3 quick change tool holders
- 1 quick change parting tool holder
- selection of change gears
There is also an original Myford ML7 brochure.
At some point during its life another coat of paint has been applied to this lathe – please check the photos to see the finish
Shipping to Great Britain mainland areas (excluding Highland postcodes) is available via a pallet.
A short video of this lathe can be seen here, and further pictures are in the two photo galleries below.