Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford Super 7 lathe bearing serial number SK153069 which dates it to the date range 1979 to 1985. It has power cross feed plus there is a screw cutting dial indicator fitted
It has with a single phase 240V, 550W 1425 RPM Brook Crompton Parkinson motor.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock, plus a new wiper felt has been fitted.
The micrometer dials on the cross slide and top slide go from 0 – 90, indicating it is an imperial lathe.
Also included are the following items
- 4″ 3 jaw Bison self centering chuck with matched inside and outside jaws and chuck key.
- Quick change tool post, plus 14 tool holders
- Rear tool post
- Original Myford tool holder
- Chuck mounted fly cutter
- 4 1/2″ Myford V1106 catch plate plus driving dogs
- Myford face plate
- 2MT tail stock centre drill holders
- 2MT chuck for mounting in tail stock
- 2MT die holders for mounting in tail stock
- 2MT revolving centre
- 2MT Hard + soft dead centres
Shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday anytime delivery is available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The item will be bolted onto a pallet for delivery.
Further information can be seen in the following video and the two photo galleries below.