Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford ML7 lathe with the serial number K70679 which dates it to between 1964 and 1966.
It is fitted with a 240V, single phase 1425 RPM 0.5HP Gryphon motor by Brook Motors Ltd of Huddersfield.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock. The wiper felt has also been renewed.
The micrometer dials on the cross slide and top slide go from 0 – 100, indicating it is an imperial lathe.
Also included are the following items…
- Pratt Type 30MX 3 jaw self centering chuck with inside jaws plus key
- 7″ Myford faceplate
- 4 1/2″ Myford V1106 catch plate
- Selection of change gears
- Jacobs No 34 chuck + key for use in the tailstock
- Live centre
- Dead centre
- 4 way tool post
- Original Myford tool holder
- Rear tool post
- Myford ML7 operation manual
- Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley
Collection in person of this item is available. Alternatively, shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday anytime delivery is available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The lathe will be bolted onto a pallet for delivery.
Further information can be seen in the video and the two photo galleries below.