This is a Myford Super 7 lathe with the serial number of SK65001, which dates the year of manufacture to be between 1963 and 1966. It is fitted with the Myford gearbox serial number QC63966.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock.
Also included with this lathe are the following items
- 4″ 3 jaw self centre chuck with internal and external jaws + key
- 4″ 4 jaw Burnerd Steel Body chuck + key
- 7″ face plate
- Myford travelling steady
- Jacobs No 7 0 -1/4″ MT2 drill chuck for use in tailstock
- Sphere 5/64″ – 1/2″ MT2 drill chuck for use in tailstock
- MT2 fixed centre
- MT2 fixed half centre
- Selection of Myford lathe tools and holder
The motor is an Associated Electrical Industries 1/2HP / 1425 RPM unit.
A short video of this lathe can be seen here, and further photos of this item are in the photo gallery below.