Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford ML10 lathe with serial number V134756 which means it was manufactured between 1975 and 1985.
It is mounted on a metal stand that incorporates two lockable storage cabinets with shelves.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock.
Drive to the spindle is derived from a single phase 0.5HP 1420RPM motor by Gryphon Brook Motors.
Also included are the following items …
- 80cm self centreing Chusman chuck with external jaws + key
- 6″ faceplate
- No 227 Angle plate, 4″
- Jacobs No 34 chuck + key for use in tailstock
- 2MT live centre
- 2MT dead centre
- Selection of change gears 75, 70, 65, 60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 38, 35, 32, 30, 25, 20
- Spanners 3/16W, 1/4W, 5/16W, 3/8W
- Myford ML10 brochure
- ML10 installation, operation, maintenance booklet
- Myford ML10 lathe manual hardback book by Ian Bradley
Please note that there is some cosmetic flaking to the paint finish on the aluminium covers that guard the belts and change gears. There is also a crack to the cast iron motor foot and one of the mounting eyes is damaged, so the motor is secured by 3 bolts rather than the usual 4.
Shipping to Great Britain mainland areas (excluding Highland / remote postcodes) is available via a pallet. I can also ship to NI although the shipping cost will be higher to reflect the additional transport cost.
A short video of this lathe can be seen here, and further pictures are in the two photo galleries below.