Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford ML10 lathe, complete with original Myford stand. It bears the serial number V165303M, which dates it towards the latter end of the date range 1988 to 1991. The top slide has been upgraded with the ‘long’ version of the slide.
It has a single phase Brook Crompton Parkinson 240V, 250W, 1425 RPM motor, fitted with forward / reverse safety switch.
Also included are the following items ….
- 4″ Pratt Burnerd 30MEC Myford 3 jaw chuck, with matched internal and external jaws, plus key
- 2MT live centre for use in tail stock
- 2MT dead centre
- 2MT Jacobs drill chuck 0-8mm and key
- selection of change gears
- Chuck guard
- Original Myford tool holder
- Rear tool post
- Original ‘short’ top slide
- Myford ML10 installation, operation, maintenance booklet
- Myford ML10 lathe manual (hardback) by Ian Bradley
Shipping to Great Britain mainland areas (excluding Highland postcodes) is available via a pallet.
A short video of this lathe can be seen here, and further pictures are in the photo gallery below