Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford ML7 lathe with the serial number K57305 which dates the year of manufacture to between 1960 and 1963.
It is powered by a 1/3HP single phase 240V motor, and it has brand new v-belts fitted to the primary and secondary drives. A new wiper felt has also been fitted to the carriage.
The micrometer dials to the cross slide and top slide are numbered 0 to 90, indicating that they provide imperial measurements.
Also included are the following accessories …
- 3 jaw self centering Burnerd Model 130M griptru chuck with matching inside and outside jaws, serial number 130248
- 6″ face plate
- Catch plate
- drill chuck for use in the tailstock
- various dead centres for use in the tailstock
- selection of change gears
- manual – note the rear cover page is missing
Collection in person of this item is available. Alternatively, shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday anytime delivery is available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The lathe will be bolted onto a pallet for delivery.
Further information can be seen in the following video and the photo gallery below.