For sale: Sorry, now sold
Minilor TR-1 lathe with Milling attachment FR1. The rear of the lathe bed is stamped with the serial number 2856.
I’d recommend that you read the Mililor page of lathes.co.uk to find out more about this lathe. A nice lathe for the smaller tasks in your workshop, with useful features such as the automatic disengage that is fitted to the leadscrew.
There are the following accessories ….
- 3 jaw self centering chuck with inside and outside jaws with mounting plate
- 4 jaw independent chuck with mounting plate
- Fixed steady
- Travelling steady
- Plastic safety guard & bracket – unusual in that the plastic mounting points have not snapped off!
- Set of seven metric ER25 collets – fit into either the lathe or mill spindle
- Drill chuck with key, with MT1 mounting for tailstock
- ER25 to MT1 adaptor
- ER25 dead centre
- MT1 dead centre
- MT1 live centre
- Quick change tool system for cross slide plus three tool holders
- Tool post for topslide or cross slide
- Large selection of change gears
- Some spare drive belts
- Milling plate
- Milling clamp set
- Milling vice
- Dividing head
There are also the original operating instruction booklets for the the lathe and milling head.
Collection in person is available. Shipping to mainland UK addresses (non-highland & island) is available. If shipping is required, delivery will be via pallet to UK mainland addresses. I will separate the milling head from the main lathe bed. I will also remove the motor so as to avoid jolts to the casting that it mounts on – its a simple task to fix the motor back in place.