Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford ML10 lathe with the serial number V132806, which dates it to between 1975 and 1985.
It is fitted with a single phase Brook Crompton Parkinson 240V, 250W, 1425 RPM motor.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock.
The micrometer dials on the cross slide and top slide go from 0 – 90, indicating it is an imperial lathe.
Also included are the following items ….
- 4″ self centering Pratt Type 78 chuck plus key
- 2MT drill chuck for use in the tailstock
- 2MT hard and soft dead centres
- 2MT vee drill pad
- selection of change gears
- Myford ML10 installation, operation, maintenance booklet
- Myford ML10 lathe manual by Ian Bradley
Collection in person of this lathe is available. Alternatively, shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday anytime delivery is available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The item will be bolted onto a pallet for delivery.
Further information can be seen in the following video and the photo gallery below.