Price: Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford Super 7 lathe with a serial number of SK151320, which dates the year of manufacture to be between 1979 and 1985. The serial number of the gearbox is QC150288.
Also included with this lathe are a number of additional items
- 3 1/4″ independent 4 jaw chuck
- 4″ 3 jaw self centring chuck with internal + external jaws
- 6″ Burnerd independent 4 jaw chuck
- Skoda 2MT revolving centre
- 2MT Dead centre
- Jacobs No 34 2MT chuck
- Fixed steady
- Selection of lathe tools + holder
- Rear parting tool
- 4 1/2″ Myford V1106 catch plate
- 6″ face plate
- 7″ face plate
- 9″ face plate
The micrometer dials on the cross slide and top slide go from 0 – 100, indicating it is an imperial lathe.
The motor is Brook Crompton Parkinson 1425RPM 550W unit
A short video showing this lathe can be seen here, and further photos of this item are in the photo gallery below.
I can ship to mainland UK addresses in a custom crate on a palette, an example of which can be seen below.