This is a Myford Super 7 lathe bearing the serial number SK150495 which dates it to the year range 1979 to 1985. It has power cross feed plus there is a screw cutting dial indicator fitted.
It is fitted with a 240V single phase 550W 1425 RPM Brook Crompton Parkinson motor wired for forward rotation.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock, plus a new spindle lubrication wick and wiper felt has been fitted.
Also included are the following items…
- 4″ geared scroll chuck 3 jaw catalogue no. 1588-10130 with threaded body (rather than separate mounting back plate) with matched internal and external hard jaws serial number 40850 plus chuck key
- 7″ face plate
- selection of change gears
- Quick change tool holder, with 2 standard tool holders, boring bar holder, parting tool holder plus some spare tool inserts
- 2MT chuck for use in tailstock plus key
- die holder for use in tailstock
- 2MT dead centres
- 2MT live centre
- knurling tool
- 2MT drill chucks, fly cutter holder, etc with drawbar for use in spindle
- Myford Super 7 lathe operation, installation and maintenance manual
- Myford Series 7 book by Ian Bradley
Shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday anytime delivery is available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The item will be bolted onto a pallet for delivery.
Further information can be seen in the following video and the two photo galleries below.