Sorry, now sold
This is a Myford ML10 lathe with serial number V144499 which dates it to the mid-point of the date range 1975 to 1985. The headstock has roller bearings as were fitted to later models of the ML10 lathe.
It is fitted with a single phase 240V, 250W 1425 RPM motor by Brook Crompton Parkinson Motors.
It has brand new vee belts on the primary drive motor to countershaft and secondary drive countershaft to headstock.
The micrometer dials on the cross slide and top slide go from 0 – 90, indicating it is an imperial lathe.
Also included are the following items
- Pratt Burnerd 1588-10000 narrow body 100mm 3 jaw self centering chuck with matched inside and outside jaws, plus chuck key
- 2MT Jacobs chuck plus key for use in the tailstock
- 4 way tool turret plus original tool holder
- Faceplate/catch plate
- Good selection of change gears
- 2MT hard and soft centres
- 2MT die holders for use in the tailstock
- Installation, operation + maintenance manual
- ML10 lathe book by Ian Bradley
Collection in person of this lathe is available. Shipping to GB non-remote postcodes with Monday to Friday anytime delivery is also available for the price given in the listing. If shipping to Highland/Remote/NI postcodes is required or Saturday or AM / PM delivery, please contact me for the additional cost. The item will be bolted onto a pallet for delivery
Further information can be seen in the following video and the photo gallery below.